From:Duane Taylor Electronic:duane -A-
Subject:RE: tail lamp parts Date:Sat Jan 1 10:52:22 2011
Response to:14975
If I understand, you need an oval outlook lens. Advise depth of the can, front to back. There are two different lenses, I have both. The rectangular lens was used on some cars/tractor tail lights. E-mail

i have a tail lamp that i thought uses outlook lens 68092-55,but the opening for the outlook lens is oval on outside edges but the outlook lens itself is rectangular on outside edges and therefore wont fit!!
so, i have a rectangular outside edge outlook lens and need a oval outside edge one! anyone help me? trade, sell me right one etc??
thanks in advance, Gene