From:robert Electronic:robmac.433 -A-
Subject:RE: Good to Date:Tue Feb 1 15:45:17 2011
Response to:15133
if you have a title for your engine, forget about the '63 scat part; as per your title its a '61. As a '61 you don't need signals. Find an insurance company that understands how old harleys are titled, by the engine number. Even big twins don't have frame VIN's. I use allstate here in colorado. Don't spend $350 for something you don't need, if they stamp your frame and paper it you'll have a hard time puttting the correct engine in that frame if you ever decide to. Find an AMCA member in your area to help you out; it should be easier...
just my opinion

lets see a picture too!