From:Ronnie Tanner
Subject:RE: Trim hardware Date:Tue Sep 2 19:01:46 2014
Response to:19835
Kevin, those hardware parts look to be the same parts I remember being used along with a clamp to install a windshield to the motorcycle handlebars when I was working in a motorcycle shop 45 years ago.
Hope this helps.

This hardware is used to support the trim on my hummer. I am trying to find some more but am not having any luck. Does anyone have a source or know the name that this particular hardware is called?

I'd appreciate any help on this