From:Bruce Mackenzie
Subject:ranger tube question Date:Tue Oct 27 10:15:41 2015
Can anyone out there who has had an original Ranger back wheel tell me what kind of tube it had in it. I can't tell from any of the original pictures i have seen. It could be a straight steal/brass stem or the rubber style used by Harley in the 60's. One opinion is that it was a brass stem Continental tube.
I would like to get it right.
Bruce Mackenzie