From:Mark Ferra
Subject:RE: ranger tube question Date:Tue Oct 27 14:11:38 2015
Response to:20818
I know the front tube is a rubber stem goodyear branded
tube, because i found one last year. Not entirely sure
about the continental tube, if you zoom in on the bob
warder ranger pic it seems to have a black rubber stem for
the rear as well.

Can anyone out there who has had an original Ranger back
wheel tell me what kind of tube it had in it. I can't tell
from any of the original pictures i have seen. It could be
a straight steal/brass stem or the rubber style used by
Harley in the 60's. One opinion is that it was a brass stem
Continental tube.
I would like to get it right.
Bruce Mackenzie