Subject:RE: need points 1961 super 10 Date:Sun Oct 9 06:23:44 2016
Response to:21519
I have found in the past that if you take an old set of points to a good auto supply store, they can usually come up with a new set. Usually points are used in several different places(cars, motorcycles, etc)

hello hummer pals , i need a set of ignition points for my 1961 hummer super 10 teleglide . i need the whole set that comes with the fiberboard and cotton felt .. for lube.there are alot out there for sale , so please lead me in the right direction . mutt you sent me an e- mail but i lost it . you m
entioned that you have points for sale . dave h . you know as well as anyone , please contact me with info . my number is . 414-769-0812 or e-mail .anyones comments and advice is welcome ! as always thanks

pat. ( miwaukee }

Sent from IP Address:

Reverse Telephone Lookup