From:Dave Hennessey
Subject:RE: Hummer Insurance Date:Fri Jun 16 10:10:47 2017
Response to:22062

There are three big companies that sell antique insurance. JC Taylor, Hagarty, Condon & Skelly. I've used JC Taylor for more than 20 years, but I think the other two are about the same. Get a quote from all three and compare. I'll bet they're not much different.

They all require that you only use your bike for shows, parades, club functions, occasional drives - pretty much the same restrictions as most states use for issuing "antique" or "historic" license plates***

The basic rate is quite low, like $45/year. Then add some for the declared value of your bike for fire and theft. I'm just guessing here, but that costs like 1/2% of the value. So a Hummer valued at $5K should cost about $100/year total.


*** http://www./

Hello Friends;

Hummer is ready to go . My agent says he no longer sells antique motorcycle insurance.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you for your help.

Sent from IP Address:

Reverse Telephone Lookup