|Subject:||RE: FOR SALE: 1955 ST-165 Pepper Red $4,500 OBO||Date:||Thu Jul 6 14:05:57 2017|
Do you have any additional pictures? |
----- ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS -----
I have a mostly restored 1955 ST 165 that I have lost interest in and would like to sell.
Bought bike as unrestored but complete (according to Mutt Hallam, every original Harley screw and nut were even on this complete bike)
* Motor completely disassembled and rebuilt (by Mutt Hallam)
* Speedo completely restored and rolled back to 0 miles (by Mutt)
* Showroom Condition Pepper Red paint on tank, fenders, fork cover
* Showroom Condition chain guard restoration
* Seat completely restored to look new and original
* Frame powder coated black
* New parts include brand new tires (still in plastic wrap), chain, battery, wiring harness, clutch cable, brake cable, chrome gas cap, chrome headlight ring, foot pegs, fork boots, hand grips, chrome exhaust, stainless steel spokes for front and back wheel.
* Clear title
I have invested between $4,800 and $5,000 in this sweet little ST 165, but have gotten busy with other projects and have lost interest in taking this total restoration project past the finish line.
Asking price for the original complete bike plus all the extras is $4,500 OBO.
If interested or if you have any questions, or would like more pics, feel free to call or text me at 281-300-6928.
I live in Houston, Texas