harleyhummer web site

Here's where to ask questions and get answers

harleyhummer web site

Postby bcr751 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:51 pm

In early July, I submitted a request to sell my bike over on the harleyhummer.org website. So far, I have had no response. I have sent numerous emails, left dozens of phone messages and still nothing. Is this site still active?

Doug
bcr751

Re: harleyhummer web site

Postby hennesse » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:38 pm

bcr751 wrote:In early July, I submitted a request to sell my bike over on the harleyhummer.org website. So far, I have had no response. I have sent numerous emails, left dozens of phone messages and still nothing. Is this site still active?

Doug,

There is NO such website as harleyhummer.org There IS a website called harleyhummer.com, but that is NOT us. Maybe you are contacting them?

We are harleyhummerclub.org You should post your For Sale ad in the For Sale and Wanted forum, similar to the way you posted this message.

If you continue to have problems, you can contact Brent and I via email at admins@harleyhummerclub.org

Dave
hennesse
Site Admin

Postby bcr751 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:02 pm

My mistake. I meant harleyhummer.com. I've looked at the FOR SALE section here and it looked to me like it wasn't/isn't very well used so I was a bit hesitant to post there. I'll give it a try. Thanks, Dave.

Doug
bcr751

Postby troymessina » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:27 am

Doug,
You can post ads for free here and on facebook. There is facebook marketplace, and there are two facebook "Hummer" groups. I've linked the groups below. These places (here and fb) are probably the best places to get the most traffic.
Good luck,
Troy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1605771853004135

https://www.facebook.com/groups/144083332428039
troymessina

Postby MrMarty51 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:41 pm

I joined those facebook groups too.
I dont do much in fakebook but I do post in a daily prayer every morning.
I’ll cruise through them from time to time.
MrMarty51

Return to HELP with Restoration and Running