RACERS WANTED-

Classified Ads - these expire in 90 days

RACERS WANTED-

Postby HarleyHummer.com » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:29 pm

The 2019 Wauseon Hummer Race has been eliminated due to lack of participants.
We needed 8 entries, and only have 3.
If you've ever thought about flat tracking a Harley Hummer at Wauseon, it might be now or never.
I believe the promoter will change his mind, if we can get at least 5 more entries.
But time is running out, and once the hummer class gets eliminated, we may never get it again.
Anyone interested in saving the class?
HarleyHummer.com

Re: RACERS WANTED-

Postby Rich D » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Soooo what does it take to get more Wauseon racers ?
Rich D

Re: RACERS WANTED-

Postby HarleyHummer.com » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:28 am

Pretty easy really!

First of all we need more participation!
We need a few more participants!
Its easy to sit back and claim you have the worlds fastest hummer, but if you talk the talk, yet refuse to show up, well you know!.....
If and when we have 5 or 6 participants (we already have 3 or 4 regulars already signed up) ....Then you simply need to let the Wauseon promoter know that you are interested!
That would be George Roeder and his number is 419-465-2247, his email is taaron@roederracing.com
If we get 5 or 6 Hummer Racers interested, it would not hurt to call me at 217-416-073 three , and I will put a fire under the promoter, in hopes that we can save the Hummer Races at Wauseon.
If however, George Roeder decides to delete the Hummer class at Wauseon, do not worry!
Harley Hummer racers still have 2 options:

Bonneville Salt flats and...
Davenport Iowa Harley Hummer 1/2 mile flat track race which will be on Friday of Labor Day weekend.

The rules are different for both Davenport flat track and Bonneville Salt Flats ....

If anyone is interested, contact www.HarleyHummer.com 217-416-073 three for details....
HarleyHummer.com

Return to For Sale and Wanted