Super 10

Stories and photos of YOU and YOUR HUMMER

Super 10

Postby Roadking » Fri May 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Hello from New England. Home of super bowl 53 champion patriots. New guy here needing help with my super 10 with NO SPARK. I have no wiring diagram or a manual. Thanks for having me. :D
Roadking

Re: Super 10

Postby Brent » Fri May 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Welcome! Here's a link to the wiring diagram you need: https://www.harleyhummerclub.org/restor ... r-scat.pdf
Brent

Postby Roadking » Fri May 10, 2019 3:40 pm

nice thanks for the diagram. any where specific to start looking? i did find a wire nut and a wire disconnected behind the cover and put it on thinking that was it but no spark? how do i test the coil?
Roadking

Postby Brent » Fri May 10, 2019 5:53 pm

I'm not an expert on all models so it's best if you ask your questions on the Exchange under the 'Help with Restoration & Running' section. If you look at the top left under the header you'll see an input field for starting a new topic. This will help direct answers to your specific need(s). A number of members have the emails sent to them automatically so they see every posting. "Mutt" (Charles Hallam, TX) is pretty much the expert from dealing with all the models throughout his years of working on them; but others have been down the same road you've started on and can give you insights. Just an FYI as you being a 'newbie' to the site... we don't accept advertising, as you've probably already seen, we don't track anyone, and don't sell your info. You can post freely. Dave and I do this for fun and a love of these little bikes....but, yes, sometimes it takes us a while to do updates or answer emails. Life tends to get in the way of our hobbies. If you need to post photos to the Exchange please resize them from the mega-pixels most cell phones and digital cameras take to a user friendly size.
Brent

Return to Introduce Yourself